Sunday, January 23, 2011

the face of cuteness... babies on the farm!

Peeps and Unicron: the wee-ist members of our family.


 baby booties!
 Seed party!  complete with beautiful packaging

 my dresser with a plethora of bird cards and a delicious breakfast of 
cornmeal cranberry pancakes and greens.


 The strongest little seedlings you'd ever want to know...
an entire greenhouse of them!  Compost tea is amazing stuff!


 How pathetic/ridiculously cute are these things?



 I took a shroomadelic stroll through oak trees and vineyards on this sunny sunday.



 This is where I live!!!


 Midge and I.  The October 31st babies of the house.




Ever seen a lady with TWO red-shafted flicker feathers in her hair?


1 comment:

  1. Sweet pictures Laurel-ei!! Miss that beautiful face of yours and you look absolutely fantastic!! Your vegetables look delicious too!! Wish I had a garden. Instead I get to listen to high heels on hard wood floors. It's fantastic. But the weather has been great and tomorrow I'm gonna enjoy it at the Getty Villa. Hope all continues well. Miss and love you.
    -AnnMarie

    ReplyDelete